Pages

Saturday, October 21, 2017

Plat du jour: another tranche of bike helmet postcards


Dear Melinda,
Why are Australian politicians so averse to evidence? Why do you persist with your Big Oil funded cheerleaders? Helmet laws are bad for society.
Kind regards,
Sue



Dear Melinda,
Why is it that I must be wearing a helmet when I am the 'pilot' of a tricycle but not if I am a paying passenger of that same tricycle? And why must I wear one also if I am a non-paying passenger?
Utter nonsense.
Best,
Sue Abbott



Dear Melinda,
I am stuck on the notion that I am safer when I am a paying passenger! Why is this so? What is your political rationale for this position?
Best,
Sue Abbott

1 comment:

  1. Ohh the rationalizations and petty deceptions of an illogical ideology! Your post cards are make quite valid points. I guess when it comes to commerce all rules can be bent.

    ReplyDelete